top of page
To contact me directly, you can email me at leslievedderwrites [at] gmail.com. I try to answer as many emails as I can, but I apologize if it takes me a while! Please direct all business inquiries to my agent, Carrie Hannigan.
• For ARC requests, events, and publicity for The Bone Spindle trilogy, contact:
Tessa Meischeid, tmeischeid [at] penguinrandomhouse.com
• For rights inquires, contact Leslie’s agent: Carrie Hannigan, carrie [at] hgliterary.com
• For Film/TV inquires, contact: Chris Lupo, Verve Talent & Literary Agents
• For speaking and classroom visits, email me at leslievedderwrites [at] gmail.com
• For blurb requests and other book business, please contact Leslie’s agent: Carrie
Hannigan, carrie [at] hgliterary.com
• For author photos, promo photos and info, check out my Media Kit Here!
Speaking and School Visits
My books include a variety of themes of friendship, feminism, LGBTQ acceptance, second chances and redemption, the hero’s journey, and the joy of being unafraid to be yourself. My stories are set in queer-normalized worlds with no anti-woman bias where anyone can be a hero!
Presentations can be customized across a variety of topics, including: twisting fairytale retellings, finding yourself and your voice through storytelling, and the craft of writing. I’m open to Q&As, classroom visits, and book clubs both virtual and in person!
Please contact me at leslievedderwrites [at] gmail.com to discuss visits :)
bottom of page